Removals Company Wells
Did you know? The Church of St Cuthbert (it’s not actually called a Cathedral) features a tower constructed from Somerset stone with a fantastic carved roof. Construction first began in the 13th century and it was altered quite a bit in the Perpendicular period (the 15th century). The nave’s coloured ceiling was repainted back in 1963 which was the idea of the then Vicar’s wife, Mrs Barnett.
Up until 1561 the church had a central tower which either collapsed or was removed, and has since been replaced with the current tower over the West door. The Wells Church Bells were actually cast for the tower by Roger Purdy.
Complete The Quick Quote Request Below:
Over 170 Years Removals Experience
As T Wicks and Son is family run company with a highly trusted reputation, we are proud to offer the very best removal services both nationally and internationally for over 170 years.
Using our top quality services and professional expertise, we will ensure your move runs smoothly, whether it is to a new home or a new office premises.
Moving and Storage Services
- Domestic and commercial removals
- National and International removals
- Upright and grand piano removals
- Full packing service available if required
- Storage of domestic and commercial goods
- Probate and Insurance valuation
- FREE removal and storage estimates
- FREE boxes and tape (if we are moving you)